Buying a spray booth is very different from buying other products. You simply cannot say that you want a standard down flow model with an efficient heating system and be done with it. You must consider the following:
- Where you want to place the final product (a location within your shop)
- What kind and how much of electrical power is required (single or three-phase, low or high voltage, how much power)
- If heated, what kind of fuel (natural gas, propane, etc., ) and how to bring it to your spray booth
- How to exhaust used air from the spray booth out into the atmosphere (obstruction in the roof)
- What do you need (permits, inspections, etc) before you can operate your spray booth
To properly give you an accurate estimate on how much it will cost you, we feel that you need to talk to one of our trained sales personnel and discuss your needs and how we can best serve you.